Recently I shared a comment about a pardon that I find questionable that Illinois Governor Pat Quinn issued to Chicago First Ward Politico Juan “Johnny” Elias, a man once convicted of crimes of stealing, drugs and vote fraud. Apparently the comment on the pardon was deemed to be unsuitable by Facebook. I was suspended from posting [...]
- america barack obama chicago chicago outfit difronzo giacchino illinois joe fosco joey fosco john difronzo joseph fosco michael magnafichi obama outfit united states
- exlurker on Does Facebook Kowtow To Chicago and The Chicago Outfit?
- telegramsam on Does Facebook Kowtow To Chicago and The Chicago Outfit?
- Antiliar on Carthaginian Peace In The Levant
- Joseph Fosco on Top Tier Of Chicago Outfit’s Recent Shift of Power And Respect
- alexander gomez on Top Tier Of Chicago Outfit’s Recent Shift of Power And Respect