On Monday there was another victory for the Christian right. A three-judge panel of the Second Circuit Court decided that that Ground Zero Cross is a “historical artifact,” and therefore deserved to be included in the government-funded National September 11 Memorial & Museum. The panel also had the temerity to write that “the actual purpose [...]
- america barack obama chicago chicago outfit difronzo giacchino illinois joe fosco joey fosco john difronzo joseph fosco michael magnafichi obama outfit united states
- Antiliar on Second Circuit Court: Cross Is Secular
- exlurker on Does Facebook Kowtow To Chicago and The Chicago Outfit?
- telegramsam on Does Facebook Kowtow To Chicago and The Chicago Outfit?
- Antiliar on Carthaginian Peace In The Levant
- Joseph Fosco on Top Tier Of Chicago Outfit’s Recent Shift of Power And Respect