In 2008, Dr. Joseph L. Giacchino filed a bogus lawsuit against me for defamation.
Giacchino contended that I made false statements when I:
1) reputed the commission of crimes by Giacchino, including but not limited to extortion
2) attested to his lack of ability as a physician
3) stated that Giacchino claimed I had caused prejudice to him in his profession as a physician
4) pointed out Giacchino’s link to organized crime and
5) alleged, in a general sense, that Giacchino was a drug dealer.
It was Giacchino’s claim that I caused an injury to his reputation by making the statements related to the information indicated above.
Now that I won the lawsuit, I would like to state for the record that the injury to Giacchino’s reputation was self-inflicted.